My BAR BURRITO Burrito


My vegan daughter calls me from one of her restaurant haunts; "Do I want a burrito?" she asks. Well sure, I love burritos, but it's just that I'm a little gun shy after my depressing Burrito Boyz experience and can't imagine a better burrito than one from my own kitchen. But I was still interested in trying the Bar Barrito experience.

The Bar Burrito burrito (from the Yonge/Sheppard location) was packaged for takeout,  wrapped in foil-lined paper inside a brown paper bag.

It looked great, and was strong enough to survive an accidental fall to the floor without spewing its contents.

I chose the basic 8" bean and cheese (under $5) with all the toppings. If you like spicy burritos make sure you include the jalapenos peppers or it will be too mild. I reheated the sandwich in a toaster oven for 10 minutes or so.

It was a pleasure to eat! If I had to be picky, I would have liked a more identifiable bean, cheese and Mexican flavour and less of the falafelness, but overall I really enjoyed it.

I'm ready  to try more from the Bar Burrito menu!

Comments